How flare works
All conversations are according to professional secrecy. You can therefore be sure that your information will be treated confidentially and remain between you and your care-provider of Flare. Flare adheres to the applicable laws and regulations in all cases.
After registration, you will be asked to fill in the number of questionnaires via the website in preparation for the first interview. After that, there will first be an intake interview.
During the intake (first appointment) we'll discuss what is the reason for your appointment and you will be asked to tell what you would like to change or achieve. Sometimes it is necessary to perform a physical examination. This is always in consultation with you.
After intake a treatment proposal is then made. This can consist of advice, therapy, medication or exercises.
- 50-minute intake€ 95,00
- Follow-up appointment€ 95,00
- Evening consultation€ 115,00
Unfortunately, sexology health-care are not or hardly reimbursed by health insurers. Only with some additional insurance coverages, there are possibilities for (partial) reimbursement. We advise you to contact your health care provider yourself and ask whether treatment by sexologist NVVS is reimbursed. When you receive this confirmation, you must provide a written confirmation (on paper or by e-mail). If it is reimbursed, a referral letter from your doctor (or specialist) is required.
Terms and Conditions
2. Only for appointments that are canceled or moved earlier than 24 hours in advance, we not charge any costs.
3. The payment period for the invoices is a maximum of 30 days. You must ensure timely payment (reminders cost € 10 extra) and the financial settlement with your health insurer.
4. You must always pay for sessions that have taken place, even if it later transpires that you will not be reimbursed.