Flare offers help to women and men of all ages who have to deal with questions, bother or problems about their sexual function, sexuality and intimacy. A referral by a doctor or general practitioner is not necessary.
Talking about sex is very difficult for many, especially when it is not going as you wish. That is why it may be wise to seek professional help. You can turn to Flare for problems such as:
- Reduced/ no desire for sex
- Pain during intercourse
- Erection problems
- Having trouble getting excited or staying
- Early / late or no ejaculation
- Orgasm problems
- Difference in desire in the sexual relationship
- Pelvic floor problem
- Problems with other than the usual sexual preferences
- Uncertainties in the field of sexuality
- Sex and (chronic) disease
- Sex and cancer
- Dissatisfaction with sex life
- Questions about: Sex, Erection pills, Care and hygiene, Safe sex, Sex education,
- Unexplained (burning) pain in the vagina
Is your sexual problem not listed?
Feel free to e-mail or call to find out if Flare is the right person for you.
Dr. Y. Reisman
- 09:00 - 17:00 uur (evening hours upon request)